The Crans-Montana, Barzettes and Aminona ski areas.
- Miles/Km of Pistes: 225 miles / 140 km
- Number of Pistes: 61
- Maximum Altitude: 2,927 Meters
- Itinerary Ski Routes: 15
- Parks and Pipes: Snowparks, Superpipe
- Ski Lifts: 18 - 3 Gondolas, 1 Funitel, 6 Chair Lifts, 7 Drag Lifts, 1 Ski Bus
- Night Skiing: Yes
- Cross Country Skiing: 8 Routes, 24 Km in total
- Skiing Touring Routes: 15 Routes, 89 Km in total
- Snow Shoe Routes: 6 Routes, 21 Km in total
Ski Touring - Rando Park
Crans-Montana has 15 ski touring routes: blue, red and black, with marked and secure paths. Unique in the world, the routes in this gigantic park offer over 8,000 metres of height gain. Suitable both for beginners and the more advanced, it includes three introductory level routes, as well as a route called «La X’trême» with a height gain of 3,000m and four uphills. These ski mountaineering routes have been created in collaboration with Séverine Pont-Combe, ski-mountaineering champion.
Plaine Morte Glacier
The Plaine Morte Glacier is flat, with views of the Rhone Valley, Valais side valleys and high Alps. There are walking and cross-country skiing on the glacier in Winter.