Mount Seymour have announced a reciprocal ski pass deal with Apex, Manning and Mount Washington for 2017/18
Mount Seymour is a Vancouver family-owned and operated ski hill delivering a relaxed West Coast feel only 30 minutes from Vancouver. The family are passionate skiers and snowboarders who want to share their excitement for winter and pride themselves on being independent.
- Number of Pistes: 39 Ski Pistes; 8 Black Diamond, 24 Blue, 7 Green
- Longest Piste: 1.6km
- Skiable Area: 200 acres
- Number of Ski Lifts: 5 Ski Lifts; 3 Chairlifts, 1 Tow, 1 Magic Carpet
- Ski Parks: 4 Ski Parks; 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate, 1 Advanced
- Highest Altitude: 1,265m
- Vertical Drop: 330m
- Ski Resort Altitude: 935m
- Night Skiing: Yes, in all Ski Parks and some Pistes
Mount Seymour Ski Resort Guide.