Argentiere up to The Grand Montets is one of the four main ski resorts which make up Chamonix Mont Blanc.
Argentiere village is 8 km north of Chamonix at 1,250m. The peak of the Grand Montets is at 3,330m; approaching glacier country.
- Number of Pistes: The pistes fall over three zones; the Argentière glacier, Lognan and the Pendant, famous with free riders.
- Number of Ski Lifts: 2 cable cars, 2 gondolas, 4 chair lifts
- Highest Altitude: The Grand Montets summit is at 3,275m
- Vertical Drop: Drop 2,023m from The Grand Montets to Argentiere
- Ski Resort Altitude: The base at Argentiere is at 1,252m, you can ski to resort on the Pierre à Ric piste.
- Snow Parks: For freestyle enthusiasts, Lognan has a snowpark and a boardercross